Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tipsie!


No, not the "I had way to much to drink and can't see straight" kind. 

I have decided to bless all of you wonderful readers with my weird and or crazy/useless knowledge. Every post or every Tuesday I will have a new tip of the day (or week). I'm still deciding on that right now. Until then, enjoy this one...

This one I thought would come in handy since this is the season for soups

TIP: How to save tomato paste. Open both ends of the can and discard one end-keep the other end in place. Wrap the can in plastic wrap and freeze over night. Using the end, push the paste out of the can. Discard your can and tightly wrap unused portion in plastic wrap. Store in freezer for up to three months, slicing off what you need as you cook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great tip! I'm going to use that one, thanks!

Manuela