Thursday, January 29, 2009

More Photo Box Love



I am totally in love with these photo boxes. My next project is still a work in progress. I need to buy more boxes for this to be complete. 

My new use for photo boxes: Shoe Boxes!

I replaced all of my shoe boxes with photo boxes in co-ordinating colors to make my closet look pretty, organized, and put together. I absolutely LOVE the look. I need a few more to make it complete. Unfortunately, the hubs size 13 shoe is much to big to fit into the box. Darn. I told I him I had to cut the toes off of all his shoes to make my closet look pretty. He wasn't too keen on the idea. I said it was all in the name of beauty and his reply was, only women are that insane! :-) I almost fell over laughing, cuz it's so true!!

Again, I forgot "before" photos. But you can enjoy my "afters".


I love this because I can label each box with the shoe, if I need to change them out, just make a new label! Easy Peasy!

That chandy there next to the boxes is awaiting a home, well, rather, is awaiting the hubs to hang it in it's new home. I don't trust myself to hang it so it won't come crashing down on top of my head. I have two of them and I can't wait till they are up! :)

Send your photo box uses my way, I love seeing how you put them to use.

1 comment:

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Ahhh...this is my dream. To one day have a big enough closet to have all my shoes in their own pretty little box. BTW, I adore the apron you made out of a dollar store placemat. GENIUS!