Monday, May 17, 2010

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner

We have a winner!! Mr. Random chose one of you lucky readers to be the proud new owner of a true, authentic, Abigail Leigh Handbag!



That winner is.....

Comment #2!
Jackie (who doesn't have a blog, go figure!) :)

Thanks to all who entered. And thanks to my new sponsor, Abigail Leigh! She's great! 

Now get yourself (or a friend) a super cute and super-priced handbag! And remember, she can custom order, so your bag can look just how you want it! How great is that!?



(Jackie, please contact me with your info so we can get that sweetie up there on it's way to you. You have 48hrs to respond)

3 comments:

Home's Where My Heart Is said...

Congrats to Jackie!!

Hope you're having a great day, Ashley. I started the Mom's Standing up for Modesty column today. Please stop by if you get a chance.

:) Erin

Unknown said...

HII!!! I am Jackie!! I am not sure where to send my contact information!! OMG! I am so excited!! I never win anything!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie! Yay! Congrats to you, I am so excited you won!! :)

Just shoot me an email with your info

ashley (at) ourdailychocolate (dot) com