Thursday, May 13, 2010

Guest Blogging at Fun To Craft::Tutorial


Today I'm guest blogging at Fun To Craft! Stacey had a temporary moment of insanity, so I jumped at the opportunity and have hijacked her blog! 

I have a sweet little tutorial to share with you all. 

 So head on over there and check it out! Her blog is A.Maz.Ing! Be prepared, there a ton of other awesome crafty ideas on her blog, fair warning.


Don't forget, today is the last day to enter the giveaway hosted by my sponsor, 
Abigail Leigh Handbags.



Enter Here. Winner will be chosen tomorrow!

3 comments:

Abigail Leigh said...

that's so exciting, congrats!!!

Muthering Heights said...

Congrats on the guest posting gig!!! :)

. said...

May be it's the first time for me visiting your blog, but I know it contains so many useful things here. thanks a lot.