Thursday, May 20, 2010

Magnetic Memo Boards

I have a craft show coming up on June 6th. I am super busy trying to get things made. I'm super busy trying to get things made WITH a sprained hand! Ya, I'm not moving as fast as I'd like, and that stresses me out.

So, to de-stress myself, I thought I'd try a new craft idea. Thus, the super cute and chic magnetic memo board was born. Hope you like it as much I do!

I am loving this blue damask print. The magnet is made using the coordinating paper. Of course, I had to add some burlap and a little french flair!



The next one is made using this super chic pink print. Not sure what the design is called, but I love it!

Again, more burlap and French flair

I am in love with this magnet! I made 3 more for my fridge. They are just too fun!


Hope you enjoyed that. I will be making several more of these and selling them at the Strawberry Days Festival. I can't wait! I did really well last year, so praying for the same blessing this year.



Visit thecsiproject.com

22 comments:

Home's Where My Heart Is said...

Wow!!! Those are so cool!!

Stef said...

okay - so I'm inspired to get out my rusty hot glue gun I ONLY use for repairing Christmas ornaments!

hmmmm

Stef

Unknown said...

I love them! They are so pretty!
★Rebekah

Cassie Bustamante said...

those are so great! and no worries- i didn't think you were rude at all! :) i am busy getting ready for a big market myself this weekend in virginia, so i am kind of crazy with that, and not on the computer as much. and yes, i am in severna park! i love these boards- you have such fantastic ideas and great execution of them- i know your craft fair will go well! where is it?

Tiffany said...

These are SO CUTE! Love this!!!

Unknown said...

I've made those before too and they're a lot of fun and super easy :) I enjoyed seeing your creativity!

Sarah

Jess said...

So cute! I love both patterns. Great work.

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

Very Pretty! Great job! :)

megan said...

I love those! They are perfect!

Tamber said...

I am in the process of making a couple Magnet boards myself, but for my own use. I love your idea.

Ruth H. said...

Okay, I want you to move next door so that I can steal all of your ideas. You think up the cutest things! This memo board rocks.

Anonymous said...

i L.O.V.E both of those prints!!! is it scrapbook paper?! do you mind telling where i could find them?! thank you so much for linking to may saturday soiree. love them :)

Gretchen said...

do you mind sharing where you got the metal squares? I have looked all over the place for some! thanks!

Kaysi said...

Super cute!! I love the flowers!

Crystal said...

love this idea! very shabby chic and that blue damask paper is so gorgeous! had to jump over from tip junkie to check it all out! definitely gonna have to whip one up too! hugs!

Rory from Tools Are For Women Too! said...

Another fun project! Thanks again for joining Modern Craftswoman Monday! Rory

Anonymous said...

i'd like to feature these on my blog on saturday!! is that ok with you!?

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the color and french flair!

Unknown said...

Gretchen- They're from the $$$ Store!!! Look in the picture frame aisle or near the 'home decor' aisle...good luck, I'd love to see them!!

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

These are so pretty. I love the patterns and colors you chose.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Terry said...

Very pretty, the flowers, the burlap, the scrapbook choice - all wonderful!