Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Some gifts



Here is what I have been up to over the Holiday weekend. This is all for Christmas but I just have to make some for myself! I heart them so much!! The lamb is not grungified yet. I am going to be making a pillow case out of that so I don;t want to cut and grungy it up until I know the dimensions. I know, I 'm silly like that! :-)




The necklaces are Scrabble tiles with diamond glaze (to make it look glassy and all). You can get the bails and necklaces on Ebay for a really good deal. there are also several tutorials online on how to make these, they are super easy!


this one is for my lil' sweetheart, it will be a surprise in her stocking. Now she can leave my necklaces alone, though, somehow, I doubt that. (and yes, I am, the, coma, QUEEN)


These are for family, friends, and teachers. I have more, they are just drying.


Here is sneak peak at some of the rag ball ornaments we are making. these are made for The Crafty Crow kids ornament swap.


What are you making for Christmas gifts? Please share, I would love to see what you incredibly crafty people have been up to.

3 comments:

Kendra@My Insanity said...

I just found your cute, crafty blog. Some friends and I are planning to make a bunch of these scrabble tile pendants as Christmas gifts, this weekend. Yours look great! I'm wondering where you found the diamond glaze and if you bought your chains on etsy? How much do the chains cost?

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I love the "simplicity" tree embroidery. Very cute!

Ellie Mae said...

I just found your blog and love the scrabble tile necklace pendants. I will definitly be making these this year for christmas gifts. The girls at work will love them.