Monday, December 8, 2008

"Skiing with Papa"



Here is a quick post for the day because I have a billion other things I still have to get done before the Hubs gets home. We are decorating our tree today when he gets home so I have to make sure that all of the cookies are baked, the eggnog is made (courtesy of Southern Comfort-Brand-not alcohol) :), Santa hats are out and that dinner is done. Plus laundry still needs to be done and lunches still need to be made for tomorrow...Oh how the list goes on.

But!

I made a cake today. The first one I have made in about a year. I had to take a break this past year due to overwhelming schedules. But I am happy and excited to be baking and designing again.

So, what do you think? 

See, the children snowbabes are laughing because Papa snowman can;t ski down the hill. Ha Ha! :-) Hubs made all of the hats and the trees. And I have the nerve to say that I made this cake! Yup, I sure do!! 

Here is a shot of the snowbabes. How cute are those hats!!! 


Tomorrow I will have another craft tutorial for you. I have been asked by a few people to post this so I will have that for you all tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

What a wonderful cake..and what a wonderful evening you have planned. We will be getting our tree on Sunday morning and then decorating it in the evening. I'm very much looking forward to it. :)

Hope you had a pleasant evening with your family.

Blessings,
Doreen

ByLightOfMoon said...

I Love Papa Snowman and what an awesome cake! You Did GOOD!

smiles, cyndi