Wednesday, May 18, 2011

wiww #2

It's another edition of wiww, with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy.

Just one outfit this week as we have had nothing but constant rainy weather all. week. long.

I am so ready for the beach next week! Warm weather, sunny skies, and sand between my toes. Ah, I can almost taste the salt water now!


Top: Motherhood
Tank: Sports Bra, Target
Jeans: Motherhood {my fav pair}
Shoes: Target, my new loves
Necklace: 31 Bits {heart this so so much!}


Next weeks wiww, beach edition!! Only 3 more days baby!! I also have a few crafts lined up that are beach themed, so hopefully I will find all the supplies I need. Can't wait to share them with you.

Now go head on over to The Pleated Poppy to see what everyone else wore this week. It's so much fun, you won't be disappointed! Promise!

1 comment:

Nicole Feliciano said...

OMG love that necklace. Hot mama alert! And you should totally enter my cool giveaway for a highchair and babycook (value $400+)

http://www.momtrends.com/2011/05/ultimate-baby-giveaway/