Saturday, April 25, 2009

We have a winner!


The random number picker -aka- my son, has chosen a winner for a lovely pair of earrings!

So, who is the lucky winner? who is the very fortunate person to win such a lovely pair of Incredibly Beautiful handmade earrings?!

Is is..... comment 4 - Deb from Jeremiah 29:11 who says "I must choose Sophie...because...I have 2 grandsons...Sam and Sawyer...and I've said we need a Sophie...and I'm thinking this is as close as I'm gonna get!! HA! HA!"

Congrats Deb, just send me your addy before Monday and I will get these off to you right away!

For those of you who were not lucky winners, there is still a special prize for you! Purchase anything in my shop (click here) before May 1st and it will be shipped for free. Just pay as you normally would and I will refund the shipping charges back to your Paypal acct. Thanks so much for all who entered!

Keep a look-out, new things are being added to my shop DAILY! through May 1st!!


1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

I just now signed on and see that I'm a winner...of SOPHIE!!! God is just way too good!! I'll e-mail you my address. Thanks so very much...and thank your son, too!!!