Friday, April 17, 2009

Blogging slump!

I don't know what is wrong with me. I have been so busy this week, yet I have nothing to blog about. Lots of fun neat things, but no pictures. We took the children to Medieval Times and all of my pictures got deleted! :-( That took a lot of air out of my balloon...

But just recently my dear daughter put some air back into my balloon. Since it's the first, not rainy and warm sunny day of the week, I decided to let them eat dinner on the front porch (where I could still see them you know). Well, my son decided he did not like his dinner and offered not to eat anything for the rest of night if he didn't eat his dinner. :) My daughter on the other hand, had eaten everything! So quickly too! When I asked her if she ate all her dinner she said "yes momma". Then I asked her again and she said she didn't like it. Then I asked her if she ate it anyway. After about 3 minutes of silly conversations with her trying to figure out if she actually ate it she eventually tells me she put it "down there" (pointing to basement).

What?! Where buggyboo?

"down here" walking down the steps...

Me: thinking* oh my gosh please tell me no...

her: right here momma

Me: You have got to be kidding me...

hubby: what did she do?

Me: THIS!



No, that is not a big terd, that is my daughters tuna potty, er patty -hahaha (which mind you, tastes identical to a crab patty). Super yummy!

Yes this was my evening. Inspiration? yes, I think I'll go make a lumpy brown card to match... lol :)





No comments: