Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mr. Linky Party


Kelli at There's No Place Like Home is hosting a paper crafting linky party. My latest creation for swapping was a card and bookmark swap. I love how this turned out. I had no idea in mind and the bookmark turned out especially perfect in my opinion. I just stamped the bird cage on there (b/c it's one o my favorites) and then I needed some wording, so I thought, 'escape' b/c you can escape in a book. But look hoe perfect that fit in with my stamp! I didn't even plan that. I love when that happens! :-)

Check out Kelli's Blog and see what other people are crafting. Lot's of inspiration there!



6 comments:

Tami said...

I am a bird lover and these are adorable!!

Have a wonderful day!
T

Unknown said...

I think it is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
Teresa

Clare said...

I just love birds and your idea's are so fresh looking.

Debby said...

Nice job, and I love the colors!

The Old Parsonage said...

Ohhh how "tweet" (lol).

I think that bookmark is perfect too. Please stop by to check out my card of the week.

Blessings
Leann

Barbara Jean said...

These are beautiful.
I love the 'escape' tag. Guess all of us feel that way sometimes.

Blessings on your day,
Barbra Jean