Thursday, July 31, 2008

Relatively Productive

I don't know about you, but I just get more done when I have my shoes on!


Do you find that's true with you?


Dirty Dishes
You have no idea! Honey and I were prepping dinner (raw chicken) and tonight I decided to break out the peroxide to cleans.

Oh. My. Gosh.

So filthy!


That's the peroxide working it's magic.

So I decided to spray my sponge...

Holy Cow!!!
My germaphobicness (yes, that is a word) just got a whole lot worse! :)
So, if you have a desire see how many germs are lurking in your kitchen just fill a small spray bottle with peroxide and spray away. You will be surprised (or not) :)
TIP: Make sure you label your spray bottle as peroxide looks just like water. Also, you can dilute it 50/50 and it will still do the job. With a bottle running around $.58 I don't really feel it necessary but it's a suggestion.

No comments: