Monday, July 21, 2008

Back to reality

We have had a whirlwind of activities going on lately. 3 weeks ago the children were away at Nana and Pop-Pop's (for the week), then we headed to N.C. for a week at the beach, then came home and had a Power Lab Blast at VBS!

I. am. tired.
So here we are on Monday. Back to our regular routines. NOT!
First I started a load of laundry, then I emptied the dishwasher, made the children breakfast, Guzzled my cup of coffee (bring on the caffeine baby!), then rinsed dishes, sat girly girl on the potty (potty training begins today), swept the kitchen floor, kissed hubby goodbye, gave girly girl some juicy, Danced and Shouted b/c she pee pee on the potty, gave her a treat, moped the kitchen floor, rolled laundry over, added a new load, striped the beds, (is it 8am yet!?!?), put girly girl back on the potty, read her a "short" book, Danced and Shouted (made more potty), got girly more juice, walked up the stairs, saw hubby come back in, saw hubby covered in HIVES!!!

.....Schrrrch.....

It is now only 9am. (hubby is ok) :) had a reaction to Naproxin...silly man...he is allergic to Alieve...Hello!!!
So at least I managed to get a few thing done today. Also, I have been going back to the gym on a regular, so that helps with my energy level.
I also managed to make a (very delicious) Strawberry Clafoutis. So easy!!! I made a Blueberry one yesterday.


On another note. Here a few photos from the past couple of weeks. ENJOY!!! See ya tomorrow! :)











No comments: