Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fun Summer Wreath

So I have been on a crafty-let's get things done-get it out of my house-I want pretty-lot's of pretty mood lately. After making my memo board yesterday it kind of inspired me to (finally) do something with my grapevine wreath (that I've had since last summer-yard sale find!).

So here is what I started with:

Those flowers, ya, I have had those for about two and a half years now. I got them at a local antique store that was going out of business-$.75 for each one! They are just so beautiful that I was saving them for a special occasion. I just had to let go and use them on something! And that pip berry wreath at Goodwill for $2. You heard me right, TWO dollars! :)

Here are all those beautiful pieces in their full glory:



This didn't exactly turn out how I had envisioned, but I still like it. And it looks so pretty on my front door, which really needs to be re-painted. That's it for today. I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring. Maybe something with fabric, who knows. Oh, and while I was crafting, the children were enjoying our 73 degree weather!





No comments: