Tuesday, March 8, 2011

you can't beat a 5 year old

my daughter loves to play games, especially with me

one of her favorite games games is 'crazy creatures'



the game uses animal sounds to put together complete animals

but when the game piece that makes the animal sounds isn't working...

{because it takes cell batteries, seriously who has cell batteries just laying around}

be prepared to lose

she said we could just make the animal sounds ourselves...

such genius i tell you



I let her make all the animal sounds

for some reason the 'machine' only made the animal sounds she needed...

{let me say here, she did let me win the first round}



but soon after there were all kinds of rules to the game:

*her animals could jump over others

*mine were too slow because they were having babies

*the machine only made sounds for her animals to be complete

*my animals were to tired to move on


you get the idea

btw, i was the horse, if you hadn't figured that one out

that's where i was laying down because i was a 'momma' horse

No comments: