Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Crafting Didn't Make Me Sick


Today I had about an hour where I wasn't feeling so incredibly sick. 


I have been flat out on my death bed with morning sickness. Not able to do a thing.


 So when the opportunity presented itself today, I did what any normal woman {who hasn't done dishes, laundry, or vacuuming in a reallllly long time} would do.


I made Love Day crafts! Albeit, simple ones, but it added a touch of color and fun that the house was lacking.

{Of course, I did do the laundry and dishes first. Hubby wouldn't be to happy if I used up all my non-nausea time crafting!} :]


I'm still not sure where those 3 frames will go, but looking at them make me smile. The Pennant Banner is hanging on the wall in our entry way. Great reminder.

7 comments:

Shelly said...

so cute. I love them all. I was so sick with my pregnancy. I lived in my be almost the whole nine months. Hope you feel better soon.

Jenna said...

Oh, these crafts are so adorable!
Praying that God will continue to bless your pregnancy... ~Jenna~

Heathahlee said...

Oh my goodness, they're all so cute! You used your time wisely. ; )

I hope this "morning" sickness (why do they call it that when it's all day?) will not last much longer and you can feel human for longer periods of time. Praying for you, girl!

Catherine Anne said...

Hope you feel better. Its so hard to be sick with child. Prayers to you. Other then this~ I LOVE your crafts. CUTE STUFF

Unknown said...

I love them! So fun! I hope you feel better soon, that is rough. But I am very excited for you! :)

rachel@thecupcakesprinklesinlife said...

You amaze me...
Crafting in the midst of morning sickness!
Amazing!

LoveFeast Table said...

Glad you're having a "feel good" day!!
I'm praying for many more!
~Kristin