Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ever Absent, Ever Near...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. -Thomas Bayley
Ever absent, ever near; Still I see thee, still I hear; Yet I cannot reach thee, dear! -Francis Kazincy
In the hope to meet Shortly again, and make our absence sweet. -Ben Johnson
Absence diminishes little passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans a fire. -Francois Duc de la Rochefoucauld


Yes, I know you have all missed me so much! Things have been changing here on the home front. So many things going on, so many comings and goings. I have been swamped with so much "life" that I haven't really been able to take a break and blog about, well, anything.

I have so much fun stuff lined up for you dear readers, I hope you will enjoy it all.

First, as you can see over to the left, I have added several new things to my Etsy shop, things I think you cannot live without! :) Take a peek, you'll enjoy it, promise!

Second, I have been a very busy crafting bee, getting ready for my craft show on the 31st. This is my first show and I am so excited! I can't wait to share that experience here with you all.

Third, and most important, God has been doing some seriously awesome things this past couple of weeks! I am so Blessed to have him working in my life the way he has been. And, though I didn't think it was possible, the hubs and I are Even closer because of it! :-)

So, stay tuned, because I have a fun post coming up, either later today, or tomorrow. We'll see...

2 comments:

Katie said...

Praise God for the work He is doing in your life and the fact that it is bringing you closer to your husband!

...Mrs. Southern Bride... said...

That is a beautiful photo! :)