Wednesday, June 1, 2011

wiww #3

Last week was spent with my family {and hubbies entire family} at Topsail Beach in NC. It was a wonderful time of sun, warmth, ocean, and family. I miss them all already!

I didn't get many shots of myself this past week, as most of the time I was in a bathing suit...and trust me, no one wants to see that!

So, for a little bit of summer fashion inspiration, maternity style, here it is!




Dress: Old, from Target
Cardi: Old, from Target
Necklace: 31 Bits...again!
Earrings: Daily Chocolate




Hubbie outfit
Top: Target
Shorts: Lands End
Super Gorgeous Beard: A gift from God!!



I changed my outfit for this pic as we were going out to celebrate our anniversary!

Dress: Old Navy, Maternity
Cardi: Target
Necklace {that that I put on just before walking out the door}: Daily Chocolate

Our Family Pic
Son's outfit: Top: Children's Place, Bottoms: Kohls
Daughter's outfit: Top and Skirt: TJ MAXX, Headband: GroopDeals

Now go head on over to The Pleated Poppy, get some inspiration, and let those who inspire you know it!!

No comments: