Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Out With the Old...In With the New

As many of you know, and can see in my sidebar, I have an Etsy shop. I also do several shows throughout the year, offering custom original pieces not offered online.

Recently, I have been working on new product {and can't wait to offer it to you}.

I want to clear out my inventory.

Make it fresh and new. I am really, very anxious to offer this new product to my you, my wonderful customers.

But before I can do that, I really must clear out what I no longer intend to offer. I have a few things left from my last show, plus other items that have never been offered online {including darling pendant necklaces for little girls}.

Today and throughout the week, I will be adding those items to my Etsy shop, at HUGE discounts. I need these items out of my inventory. They make perfect gifts, for yourself, for Christmas {it's never too early to start}, birthdays, hostess gifts, bridesmaids, just because!

I will be adding the items to the "clearance" section of my shop. Once they are sold, that is it. No more. Nada, zip, zilch.

So get them while you can! And remember, an item does not belong to you until it has actually been paid for. Even though it sits in your cart, someone else can still purchase it.

Here is a snippet of what will be marked down and no longer offered:

Glass Tile Pendants $14, now $7
Rosebud Stud Earrings {Some Colors} $10, now $5
Rosebud Dangles {Some Colors} $12, now $6
Fabric Peonies $12, now $8
Birthday Crowns $22, now $15 {These were a custom show piece}


Remember to keep checking in this week as new clearance items will be added daily!

Next week I will be introducing some of the new product. I am so excited!! I think you all will really love it!

And also, a HUGE thank you to all my wonderful customers who support my little handmade biz. I {heart} each and every one of you!

No comments: