Friday, August 6, 2010

Feature Friday :: Etsy Edition

Another week has gone by, and I still don't feel like I've truly enjoyed summer. It's all gone by in such a speedy frenzy of To-Do's that I haven't been able to just,
sit. 
relax. 
enjoy the summer fruits. 
or be lazy by the pool. 
And it's all almost over! But I'm not too upset about that. My favorite season is Fall, and that's usually when I can sit and relax and enjoy nature. I am really looking forward to Fall this year. We are planning a road trip to Skyline Drive in Va. I can't wait! I just love the beauty of Fall.

But before I go rushing into the next season, I am going to try to slow down and enjoy what's left of summer.

And Etsy helps me do that!


Such beauty! 

Do you find Summer inspiration on Etsy?




1 comment:

Carmen and Rachelle said...

Oh please don't rush summer...I love it so much! :D