Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Paper Craft Wednesday



Here we are on our weekly Paper Craft Wednesday. I can't believe I have managed to keep up with this for 3 weeks now! :) 

I am just getting back to feeling 100% so I have been a  little sluggish in the craft department this past week. 

I was able to get three things done, two of which I needed, the other, just for fun.

The first item is a box I made for my daughters hair accessories. I needed something to corral them and I wanted it to be cute. I had all the items on hand so the project was free! :-) I still need to seal it. I always use poly-acrylic. I don't really like Modge Podge for these kinds of crafts. Just my preference I guess. 


The next item is card for a friend at church. She just got home from being in the hospital for several weeks. She had diabetes and has recently (this past year) lost her leg. She had a prosthesis but it apparently didn't fit well, she fell and broke her leg. She has also been having problems with her transplant. She is such an amazing woman and I am so Blessed to know her! She has truly been able to Glorify God in the midst of all she is going through. I hope she enjoys her cards (she LOVES getting cards in the mail) ;-) She also loves purple.


This tag was for me ;-) I just love it! It has everything I love, expect those are not my colors. It's funny, because I'm not typically drawn to purple. But, when I saw this paper, I just fell in love, the colors just worked perfectly. I heart this little tag. I think it's going to be a part of my mini scrapbook. I am making tags to reflect each one of our personalities. I think it will turn out pretty cute.


So that completes this weeks Paper Craft Wednesday. I hope you were inspired. 

As always, I would love to see your creations! :) Feel free to share anytime!