Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A few new things


As promised, there are a few new things in my Etsy shop.

I would love to get some feedback from you dear readers (yes this includes you dear Sis-in-Love)

So, please feel free to answer my questions honestly and truthfully. I will not be offended in any way. Promise! :-)

1. Do my things look like good quality?
2. Should I keep my shop open or wait till things improve?
3. Are the styles appealing/attractive?
4. Are my prices reasonable?
5. Would you like to see more items I make, or just cards?

If you would take the time to leave me a comment (whether you are a Chocoholic or not) I would so very much appreciate it!!! From the bottom of my heart appreciate it! :-)

So just take a quick peak at my Etsy shop and let me know. Thanks so much!!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

I think your shop looks great!

I definitely think your items look like they are good quality and the pictures are nice and bright too.

I was frustrated with sales in my Etsy shop, but for me the sales came in waves. For several months I had no sales in the shop but then I had several orders in one week.

Pricing is always something I struggle with, especially with the time it takes to make each item. I think your pricing is competitive with other paper crafts.

I like shops that have a variety of items, so I'd love to see other items.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I just stumbled on your blog. Love your background, so cute!