Friday, December 10, 2010

Joy Burlap Banner

I have been wanting to make a burlap banner for awhile but just never got the gumption to get it going. 


 I decided I wanted a cute burlap banner for Christmas and so I set out to make a rather versatile one. 


 My Christmas color scheme this year is cream/white/burlap, with some turquoise thrown in. Think lots of texture! 


 My DD's middle name is Joy so after Christmas I can put it in her room and enjoy it for longer than a month!

Not sure I'm liking the ribbon used to hang it, that may be changing. 

But for now. I'm enjoying my stenciled burlap banner.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Well. You can bet your bottom dollar I won't be coming to your house any more. Burlap gives me the bajeebers...and no, I don't know if that's spelled right. Say it like bah-jee-burs. ;)

SheCrafty said...

I had fun crafting with you guys yesterday! This Joy banner is ADOrable!!! LOVE!