Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Super Crazy Amazingness

So I'm sure many of you will be out getting mauled by the crazy crowds trampling over you for the one crazy deal out there on Black Friday...but for those of you who will be home, or for those who still feel the need to shop after the recovery of a few lost limbs...


Our Daily Chocolate will be having it's very own Black Friday sale!

This sale is super awesome! Why you ask? 

Well, since you asked...I'll tell you!

Each hour will have a different sale/promo going on. 

What!?

That's right! Each hour will be some different way to save, and by save I mean you won't have to spend nearly as much moolah for that awesome product you want Oh! So! Bad!!

Each hourly sale will be announced on Facebook and Twitter, so be sure you're following so you don't miss out.

I don't want to give anything away, but I'll tell you this...

The first 10 customers will get something Super extra Special in their package!!!
And the first 5, something even more special!

That's on top of the Super Crazy Amazing sales!


The first hourly sale will be announced Friday morning at 9am 
{to give all you black friday shoppers a chance}


Oh ya, did I mention there will be some super fun new product?!


Oh, I didn't? 

Well...





No comments: