Friday, June 4, 2010

Sneak Peak at {just a few} New Items for 2010

As I'm sure you have noticed, I have been away from my blogging duties for about a week now. I have a show coming up this weekend so I have been working my little fingers to the bone {and getting sick in the process} to get product done and ready.

Here is a sneak peak at just a very small sampling of what I will be offering this year. Enjoy!

Very pretty blue damask print birthday crown

Don't mind the model with no make-up and messy hair, she's volunteer...{but do take note of how tan she is becoming!}

Black and White Birthday crown, with some beautiful sparkly bling!

This will be the first time I have offered anything for little princesses. Last year, at this particular show, I had several little girls who wanted things, but nothing was little princess friendly. Hopefully they will like these. 

Some Fancy Nancy pens, with lots of fun sparkle and bling.

Several different ones to choose from, just not all pictured.


Coming next week...
  1. Paper Rosette tutorial
  2. Fancy Nancy pen tutorial
  3. New items in Etsy

3 comments:

Home's Where My Heart Is said...

You poor girl!! I hope you get rested up and feeling better.

Love the sweet princess stuff.

rachel@thecupcakesprinklesinlife said...

How cute- Fancy Nancy pens!!

My girls will L*O*V*E these!

Stephanie M. Page said...

How cute are you??

New follower!!

www.sharingthepagesoflife.com
www.enoughtoliveextratogive.blogspot.com